They’re back! 2014 Rocky Mountain Bicycles will be available for demo August 8 & 9th.
Where: Be at the Sawtooth Trail
FRIDAY August 8th – Rocky Mountain Demo & Super D Shuttle – with Tahoe Mountain Guides
- First come first serve.
- Demo 2014 Rocky Mountain Bikes on the Tahoe Truckee Super D.
- Meet at Sawtooth Trail head and we will shuttle riders to the Tahoe Truckee Super D.
- Must register 48 hours in advance to reserve bike and space on the shuttle. Bikes and sizes listed below.
- Contact TMG to reserve the bike & size you would like to demo. (530)686-5895
- After contacting TMG, reserve your Super D Shuttle online for August 8th only. No payments will be accepted day of Demo.
- Chose either the 10am or noon shuttle online (can only do one shuttle).
- Please be at the trail head half-hour before shuttle departure.
- $20 gets you – Demo, Shuttle, Guide & after Tahoe Truckee Super D beverages.
SATURDAY August 9th – Rocky Mountain Demo bikes available from 10am to 2pm
- All Rocky Mountain Demo’s are FREE.
- Demo bike on loop in Sawtooth.
- Must have valid drivers license and credit card to demo bike.
Rocky Mountain Demo Bikes Available:
Rocky Mountain Instinct 970 MSL – Size: M, L, XL
Rocky Mountain Instinct 970 BC Edition – Size: L
Rocky Mountain Altitude 770 MSL – Size: S, M, L, XL
Rocky Mountain Altitude Rally – Size: M
Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt – Size: S, M, L, XL
Rocky Mountain Element 970 RSL – Size: S, M, L, XL
What, it’s already July!? We’ve been so busy with mountain bike tours we have not had a moment to to say “hello” to all our mtb fans. So, where to begin: TMG is off to an amazing start with many new options for our riding enthusiasts. As you may, or may not know, Tahoe Mountain Guides offers mountain bike tours for introductory mtb riders, advanced, and those mtb’ers who can tackle the most technical single track Lake Tahoe and Truckee can throw at you.
What’s new for 2014: Due to popular demand, Tahoe Mountain Guides now offers tours on the infamous Lake Tahoe Flume Trail. With breathtaking views of Big Blue, our expert guides will keep you on the trail as you gaze in amazement and awe. The Lake Tahoe Flume Trail is not for the beginner mountain biker. Visit Tahoe Mountain Guides to book this tour.
Need a three-day get-a-way? Join Tahoe Mountain Guides on a 3 Day Mountain Bike Tour – Enjoy 3 days of mtb’ing in the Truckee Tahoe area, and come back to a relaxing retreat at the Donner Lake Inn Bed & Breakfast nestled on Donner Lake. Tahoe Mountain Guides will take care of all the details, from transportation, to food and every thing in between. For more information or to book your 3 day mountain bike tour, click here.
Not new but bigger and better, TMG Shuttles are running 3 times a day. Jump on our mtb shuttle at: 10:00 am, 12:00 pm or 2:00 pm. Tahoe Mountain Guides shuttle will take you to our Tahoe Truckee Super D. The ride begins at Watson Lake and will bring you back to our shop in Downtown Truckee. Shuttle cost $20 per person for the first ride, and $10 for a second shuttle on the same day. Book a mtb Shuttle today!
Tahoe Mountain Guides looks forward to showing you the trails in our backyard and hope for an amazing mountain bike summer season for all. Now, back to the trail!