They’re back! 2014 Rocky Mountain Bicycles will be available for demo August 8 & 9th.
Where: Be at the Sawtooth Trail
FRIDAY August 8th – Rocky Mountain Demo & Super D Shuttle – with Tahoe Mountain Guides
- First come first serve.
- Demo 2014 Rocky Mountain Bikes on the Tahoe Truckee Super D.
- Meet at Sawtooth Trail head and we will shuttle riders to the Tahoe Truckee Super D.
- Must register 48 hours in advance to reserve bike and space on the shuttle. Bikes and sizes listed below.
- Contact TMG to reserve the bike & size you would like to demo. (530)686-5895
- After contacting TMG, reserve your Super D Shuttle online for August 8th only. No payments will be accepted day of Demo.
- Chose either the 10am or noon shuttle online (can only do one shuttle).
- Please be at the trail head half-hour before shuttle departure.
- $20 gets you – Demo, Shuttle, Guide & after Tahoe Truckee Super D beverages.
SATURDAY August 9th – Rocky Mountain Demo bikes available from 10am to 2pm
- All Rocky Mountain Demo’s are FREE.
- Demo bike on loop in Sawtooth.
- Must have valid drivers license and credit card to demo bike.
Rocky Mountain Demo Bikes Available:
Rocky Mountain Instinct 970 MSL – Size: M, L, XL
Rocky Mountain Instinct 970 BC Edition – Size: L
Rocky Mountain Altitude 770 MSL – Size: S, M, L, XL
Rocky Mountain Altitude Rally – Size: M
Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt – Size: S, M, L, XL
Rocky Mountain Element 970 RSL – Size: S, M, L, XL