Cut Out of Work Early Package
It’s Friday, and you’re sitting at your desk. What is your plan for the weekend? Do you work in the yard, or maybe ride the bike on your local trail that you’ve ridden more times than you can count? How about, cut out of work early, rally your family or a few or your buddies, and join TMG for a weekend in the mountains! Just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, the town of Truckee is not just a ski town. It is a mountain biking hub that is also home to a vibrant scene of artist, restaurants, and outdoor enthusiast.
Mountain Bike Tours are done for the season! Thank you for joining TMG for another amazing mtb season! If you would like to purchase a gift certificate for a future tour, please click the link below. You can also join Tahoe Mountain Guides for a surf tour in Playa Venao, Panama! Open to beginner and old surf dogs.
Want a gift Certificate? Purchase any tour here!
Maximize your Tahoe experience with Tahoe Mountain Guides all inclusive, Cut Out of Work Early Package. With all the planning done for you, all you have to do is show up, ride, and relax! With this package you will get the full mountain bike tour of Tahoe with one of our highly experienced guides. We will put you up in lodging in the heart of Truckee. Food and beverages will be catered to you at your accommodations, with the exception of Saturday night, where TMG will make you a reservation at one of our favorite local restaurants. Transportation to and from the trail-head will be provided, and we can help arrange transportation from the airport to lodging if needed.
Whether you are a beginner or hard charging ripper, TMG will curtail the riding based on your ability level and needs. Take the thinking out of it and let us show you best Tahoe has to offer!
- 1 to 1.5 hour tour with guide and personalized trail selection for your ability level
- 3 days of guided single-track mountain biking through the Tahoe National Forest
- 2 nights of lodging in the town of Truckee, California (15 min. from Lake Tahoe)
- 4 meals catered to you (2 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner) beer and wine included*
- 2017 “top of the line” full suspension bike (will be either a Santa Cruz, Rocky Mountain, or Norco)
- Transportation from lodging to trailhead
- We will arrange a reservation for you at one of our favorite local restaurants Saturday night
- Trail snacks, water, and post ride beverage
- 2 person minimum
- Price $795 per rider
- Guide Gratuity – If you like your ride, Tip your Guide!
Book Tour Now!