Why Mountain Bike with Tahoe Mountain Guides?
So, maybe you are new to mountain biking or a seasoned veteran, and you have asked the question, “why should I choose to mountain bike with Tahoe Mountain Guides?” Well, we have asked ourselves the same question and believe the answer is quite simple:
- Tahoe Mountain Guides offers one on one personalized instruction. TMG’s instruction is for every type of rider from young to adult, teaching you the skills and technique to excel as a mountain biker.
- We do not take a chairlift to the top of a mountain bike climb. We teach you proper weight distribution, cadence and the skills to get you to the top of the mountain. We like to earn our turns; this makes the downhill portion that much more enjoyable. Don’t worry, you will get the same instruction to get you down the hill, too. If you want to experience just the downhill portion of mountain biking, we think you will enjoy the mountain bike park Northstar at California has to offer the gravity rider.
- Tahoe Mountain Guides holds extensive permits from the U.S. Forest Service allowing us a wide range of trails for every ability level. We are proud to work in conjunction with the U.S. Forest Service and take this responsibility with great pride.
- TMG loves to mountain bike! We also like to talk. Not only will you get a breathtaking view, amazing trails and enjoyable experience, you will also get the history, local folklore and funny stories about Lake Tahoe and Truckee. Also, we like to stop and take in the view, too!
- Our guides will only take 3-4 riders at a time. With larger groups, we assess all riders and can split-up according to ability levels. This way everyone has an enjoyable experience and does the ride they want.
- Each tour is about you! It is never about the guide.
- Tahoe Mountain Guides offers shuttle service for you and your friends on the Tahoe Truckee Super D!
- Heaven for bid any of our guests have an accident, TMG is prepared. All guides are medically trained.
Want to experience a ride with Tahoe Mountain Guides? It’s easy to ride with TMG; just contact us, make a reservation for yourself, a group of friends, family, or a company team building workshop. We just want to ride and make new mtb friends! Tahoe Mountain Guides hits the trail seven days a week and waiting to ride with you.
The TMG Crew